I’M ALWAYS on the lookout for writing humor to brighten your week. Are you ready for your daily chuckle?
- They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
- Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
- Field trip to the Coca-Cola factory—I hope there’s no pop quiz.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- Did you hear the Energizer Bunny got arrested? Charged with battery.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
- What does a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
These puns may be real groaners, but I see that smile! Do you have a favorite pun to share?