by Nancy I. Sanders
An essential part of WriteShop Junior Book D, the Activity Pack is actually two workbooks in one! It contains both the Student Worksheets and the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack.
COMPONENT 1: STUDENT WORKSHEET PACK
The E-book version includes 60 printable activity pages your child will use to complete portions of each lesson. Games, word banks, worksheets, and graphic organizers introduce children to lifelong writing skills such as brainstorming and self-editing.
"I have been so impressed with the brainstorming worksheets. They are really powerful tools. As a lefty who thinks visually, I appreciate having all of the brainstorming arranged so usefully! It really does make the process of pulling the ideas out of the brain and arranging them in a logical manner so much easier." –Krystin, KY
“My son is enjoying the process, having fun, and looking forward to doing the activities each day. That’s a giant step for him!” – Teresa, WA
"Please tell the WriteShop people to make another curriculum that I can do after this one." –Grace, age 10
Student Worksheet Pack includes these printables:
- Pre-writing Activities
- Skill Builders
- Journal Prompt Pages
- Brainstorming Worksheets
- Reading Log Forms
- Self-editing Checklists
- Writing Skills Evaluation Charts
COMPONENT 2: LEVEL 1 FOLD-N-GO™ GRAMMAR PACK
Make 10 lapbook-style grammar and writing guides, each devoted to a different skill. Simple rules, engaging examples, and practice exercises make learning or reviewing grammar fun! By the end of Level 1, your child will have his own set of portable reference folders.
"Fold-N-Go Grammar is like a whole year's worth of grammar in easy-to-learn lessons. WriteShop Junior is writing and grammar all in one book! Very helpful, and a time saver! –Cheryl, NC
"My son loves the Fold-N-Gos. He refers to them often when doing other school assignments." –Michelle, FL
“Fold-N-Gos have been a wonderful opportunity to review and learn grammar concepts. If that weren’t enough, they’re fun and something my daughter looks forward to. I love that!” –Heidi, NY
"I love them because they are a great grammar tools—easy to pull out and refer back to. My boys love them because they have their own files like mom. They love to pull out the file they need when necessary." –Sheila, KY
Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack includes:
- 10 Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides that you can print out on either white or colored paper
- 20 Fold-N-Go Bookmarks for quick review
- Assembly Instructions
- Answer Keys
Your child will make the following guides using the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack:
- Lesson 1: Punctuation Marks
- Lesson 2: Self-editing
- Lesson 3: Nouns
- Lesson 4: Pronouns
- Lesson 5: Verbs
- Lesson 6: Adjectives
- Lesson 7: Adverbs
- Lesson 8: Prepositions
- Lesson 9: Capitalization
- Lesson10: References
You will also need 10 tabbed file folders (not included)
Printing and Duplication Policy
- You may print as many Activity Pack pages as you need for your own individual family's use only.
- Co-ops and schools may NOT print copies for students without a site license. Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
- E-books may not be resold.
This is the E-book Version. Please click here if you would prefer to purchase a physical copy of the Book D Activity Pack rather than a digital version. The E-book version allows you to make as many copies as you need within your own individual family.
- 131 printable pages
- Student Worksheets make up one half of the Activity Pack. Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack pages make up the other half.
- The Activity Pack is a required component of WriteShop Junior.
- This is not a stand-alone product. You will need the Teacher's Guide in order to guide your student to correctly use the various worksheets.