"My kids have learned buckets! Above all else, they have gained a confidence in writing that they didn’t have before. Thanks…I can’t say it enough." –Marisa, SD
"My son is very challenging to homeschool so I am very surprised by his response to this curriculum. He LOVES it!" –Michelle, FL
WriteShop Junior is a creative writing program that appeals to many learning styles. As with all WriteShop products, Book E helps you guide students through the steps of the writing process. To keep the experience fun, each lesson includes games and activities that teach and review important writing and self-editing skills.
VALUE PACK Includes:
The consumable Activity Pack may be reproduced for your immediate family. The worksheet pages are printed on white paper and will reproduce clearly. However, the Fold-N-Go section, which is printed on colored paper, may not photocopy well. You have three options:
- If photocopying is not an option, buy an extra Book E Activity Pack for each additional student.
- If you plan to photocopy the white pages from the Book E Activity Pack but give each child his/her own Fold-N-Go, buy an extra Level 2 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional child.
- Order the digital (PDF) version of the Book E Activity Pack so you can print as many student pages as you need.
Click to download a Book E sample lesson
Book E Placement Help and Recommended Grade Levels
- Ideal for students in 4th and 5th grade.
- May also be used with reluctant 6th and 7th graders who have had little or no formal writing instruction.
- Parents also appreciate being able to use the program with struggling learners.
- If your child has not learned punctuation or grammar skills and still needs a lot of help planning, organizing, and adding details to a story, we recommend starting with Book D.
For additional product descriptions, see:
Book E Teacher's Guide
Book E Activity Pack
Book E Time-Saver Pack
Junior Writer's Notebook 1
Book E sample lesson (Sample pages from the Teacher's Guide and the Activity Pack)
Prefer a digital version? Purchase the Book E Value Pack as a PDF download and save an additional $24!